Saturday, May 23, 2009

Reframing

I think we are going to have to "re-frame" our situation.

We are not going to have improvement daily (I think we had expected that), but rather weekly. So it is not "how am I feeling today compared to yesterday?" but rather "how am I feeling today compared to this day last week?"

We were able to get the potassium and magnesium levels raised and I think it made a big difference. I sense improvement in energy... but she still is not eating as much as she should -- we have a variety of foods and methods we are trying.

So, we move on with the expectation of full recovery and going back to the last eight months we had without chemotherapy and a life restricted only by dialysis (which we are doing quite well with here at home!).

Thanks for your cards, letters, prayers and good thoughts!

No comments:

Post a Comment