Sabine still continues to tolerate the chemotherapy very well. So, she "masked up" and we went off to church this morning. But first we shoveled three inches of snow off the walk and the car! This is spring? After church we headed down to Madison and the lab to draw Sabine's daily blood work. Stopped for a coffee and are now back home dialyzing and waiting to get a call from U.W. hospital to see if tomorrow is "harvest" day or not.