Sunday, June 28, 2009
A Busy Week (again!)
To illustrate that Sabine is getting move of her "groove" back each week, I have the following pictures from this past weekend.
There must be a bug in the blogspot program which seems to prevent me from arranging these pictures in some kind of chronological order.
So, I have decided to test the reader by asking iblog readers if they can match up the pictures with the events.
No, there is not a prize. But simply the self-satisfaction of being right!
Here we go. (Think of the pictures being numbered A through L, top to bottom).
1. Mazomanie Fire Department's Annual Chicken Dinner fundraiser. Vol. Fire Chief Walter "Pete" Peterson worked with Sabine for years.
2. A summer get together and picnic at Fredericka and Bonita's tree house about four miles north of our farm (as the crow flies).
3. Overnite camping in Kettle Moraine State Park near Whitewater.
4. Bob Eagle's (affectionately known as the "Big Bird") retirement party after 30+ years as chaplain at Meriter Hospital at Olin Park in Madison and a performance of the Oregon City Band.
5. A tour to the beautiful "Ten Chimneys" estate near Genesee Depot which was the summer home of actors Alfred Lunt and Joan Fontaine (and frequently visited by Noel Coward).
6. Antique Car Show and brat fry sponsored by New Heights Lutheran Church in Black Earth.
7. Fundraiser and pie sale for Habitat for Humanity at Single Oak Farm and Gardens near Paoli to support the home being built in Mazomanie.
8. Short hike on the Ice Age Trail.
Be careful, some events have more than one picture!
Well, that's our weekend! And that's why (at least speaking for me) I feel a little tuckered out!
Love to all of our bloggers!