Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Chemo -- Week Two

Thankfully, I don't have much to report on the new chemotherapy with Revlimid and Dexamethasone.  Sabine seems to be tolerating it well and aside from being a little tired (she still exercises daily!) she is doing quite well in my opinion.

We took blood for testing yesterday and how her blood chemistry reacts is going to be the important factor here.  Dr Sheehan will get the info and we have an appointment with him just before Christmas.

I know you all are pulling for her and sending up those good prayers (or "positive intentions") and I can tell you that such care, thoughts, and actions are powerful and make a difference in her life.

Blessings to all as we approach Christmastide.

1 comment:

  1. You know Jeanne and I are pulling for and praying for Sabine and you in these challenging times.
    We hope you have good news as Christmas gets near.
    Do you remember Pearl Harbor?
    JACK

    ReplyDelete